What are the features of the template?
Modified on: Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 4:32 AM
- Applicable to projects of any size (that span across days, weeks, months or years)
- Create two levels of Tasks (WBS – Summary tasks and subtasks)
- Summary Tasks’ dates are automatically calculated based on subtasks
- Multiple views (Plan, Actual, Actual vs Plan or Current Status)
- Simple and easy data entry
- Automatic End Date calculation
- Exclude Holidays & Weekends as non-working days
- Enter Actual dates only where there is variance
- Option to use automatically calculated % of Work Days complete or user input
- Control which tasks are displayed
- Filter to select tasks easily
- Show only summary level tasks or Milestones
- Show tasks of one resource
- Incomplete tasks, and delayed tasks are automatically identified
- Assign each task a color. Assign each resource a color.
- 10 colors available (4 of them are theme based)
- Milestone markers are automatically created
- Ready to print. Or export as PDF and share
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.