Technical Analysis Pro - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements for using the template?
- Microsoft 365 subscription
- Internet connection
2. Does it pull market data automatically?
Yes, it is designed to pull market data live (near real-time) from Microsoft's service. It requires Microsoft 365 subscription.
3. Does it include all stock symbols?
It depends on what is available in Microsoft's service. Common stock symbols are usually available. You can check by downloading our free Stock lookup template here.
4. Does it include foreign exchange? ETFs?
They are included. However, if you are looking for a specific symbol, please check if it is available. You can check by downloading our free Stock lookup template here.
5. How do we know the technical indicators are calculated correctly?
Every indicator has been tested to match with the results shown on tradingview.com
6. How to refresh the data?
Please click on 'Refresh All' button in the DATA ribbon in Excel.
7. What are the technical indicators included?
Please see list here:
8. How are the trading signals calculated?
9. Can we see a demo?
Please watch this video demo
The following questions are also addressed in the video above.
10. Can I customize parameters of technical Indicators? YES
11. Can I see indicator values for past dates? YES
12. Can I change the duration history plotted on charts? YES
13. Can I change timeframe? Daily/Weekly/Monthly timeframe YES
14. Can I change the charts’ positions and sizes?
15. Can I make any formatting changes?
16. Can I add more sheets to the Excel file?
17. Will I get full access to the file? YES
18. Which stocks are included? If you are looking for a specific symbol, please check if it is available. You can check by downloading our free Stock lookup template here.
19. What if there are updates to the file? We will email you the new file for free.
20. Want to modify any functionality or build a new customized template for you? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org