Metrics Included in HR Onboarding Dashboard Excel Template
Modified on: Fri, 2 Dec, 2022 at 5:39 PM
This template has 8 metrics calculated and ready for use.
- New Joiners
- Distinct count of employees with start date during the date range. Data from Onboarding table.
- Eligible Joiners
- Distinct count of employees who joined during the date range and have completed 90 days of tenure. Eligible for 90 day churn rate calculation. This will get updated only once a month, as partial months are not considered while calculating 90 day churn rates.
- 90-Day Leavers
- Distinct count of employees who joined during the date range and left the company within 90 days of tenure. This will get updated only once a month, as partial months are not considered while calculating 90 day churn rates.
- 90-Day Churn Rate
- [90 day Leavers/ Eligible Joiners]. Excludes recent months that should not be calculated, as we need to give at least 90 days for calculating churn rate accurately.
- Being Onboarded
- Distinct count of active employees who have not completed onboarding. Uses only ONBOARDING table (with current status)
- Distinct count of employees whose onboarding status is Completed, and start date during date range.
- Onboarded %
- % of employees who have completed onboarding out of all employees who joined the company during the date range. [Onboarding Completions/ New Joiners]
- Avg. Onboarding Time
- Average number of workdays taken for onboarding to complete for employees who joined during date range. Only those with Completed status are included.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.